The PHILIPS & SAMSUNG ART EXPOSE competition

>> Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey there..during the competition...there are lots of paintings...and there are all awesome..I like..hehehe..but I'm sorry to say that I have forgotten to take a picture of Uncle Faizal's art installation (the winner who 's got the Plasma TV)...


In the middle is Wan from UBD..it was his birthday at that time


RedzWan's

HArliff's work I think


Ampuan's painting




UBD student



Uncle Alwi's fiancee's work

Mutiah's




A SMJA girl's painting(comical..i Like)





PG Kamarul's ..I think






An MD student

Tcr Arma's cool work


Udi's super puzzle work
Nice kah nie?..hahaha


Nabil water coloured still life...cool kan


I love farhanah's Idea like the outcome







This belong to Ahmad (a student from MD-got in 2nd place)

Alwi's work





Finally, my work and there a story behind it. My Soft Pastels were stolen at the competition. I have the soft pastels' paper (cansas) so that I can draw a still life with it and I have an idea how to draw it with my creativity and original idea but unfortunately I could not do it. However..my friend, Farhanah and a new friend, Wan (the birthday boy) helped me by lending their things...Thanks for that guys...so instead of using my idea..I decidecd to express my emotions and that time and my feelings nearing the time when it the competition was over.

I am not really satisfied with my work but it did kind of release the stress.

Sorry for the not so good pictures

I think that is all for now!!!

0 comments:

Jason Mraz + Colbie

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP