Sheraton Hotel Exhibition

>> Sunday, August 24, 2008

Time that day jua tpi aku d Empire



Reena and I(posing maut..alum eh)
Teacher (cool teacher ku ah) & I
Redzuan (raget rambut si wan ah) and I (showing his work)

Khari & I promoting sheraton's beverages
Ampuan (Tetamu terhormat..konon) and I (as if I won an award trophy)

U-di and I (SHOULD'VE WORN HOODED JACKET)

Farhanah and I (meniup cawan yang panas)
Farhanah's and her MUM
"Guess who they are?" HINT:G5 members

Below are some of the paintings and photographs displayed that day (lawa2 jua paintings dorang, very cool.) :









Tcr. Arma's



Redzuan's work

Nabil's work
Nabil's work


Uncle Zakaria's work





I find the exhibition very relaxing. Lots of stuffs to be explored. Suka ku lah yang pentingnya.
Sayangnya rupanya the exhibition lasted for 1 day aja.nda ku sampat gto org len.pity eh.

That's all for now.

0 comments:

Jason Mraz + Colbie

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP