Sorry for the late update

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sorry for the late update...
anyway we had our G5 exhibition in JUNE
it was a success..many helps from the old and new members..
Thanks to out invited guest artists for their cooperation as well namely
Armacester (who is going further her study in U.K.)
Cikgu Faizal (who teaches in Katok)
& Cikgu Alwi (Nawie's Brother)
I would like to update some of the pictures of the exhibition
BUT
because I forgot where I've placed my pendrive
due to the misplaced
I will show it as a video on the next post.
This is a promise and sorry I've been busy with Nursing Stuffs..
I apologise for that.
there are Loads going on.
BTW...
our president for this year is Nabil Fikiri
Me as the vice
Hadi,
khairi,
Hazwan,
Rusyidi,
as the committee members.
Wish us (G5 club) luck
as we are on a journey to be
future pillars of ART
in
BRUNEI DARUSSALAM.

Amin Amin Ya Rabal Alamin

0 comments:

Jason Mraz + Colbie

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP