1/2 of the Giant Projects & invitation from HJ Padzil which was under PRIME MEDIA

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PLACE: YAYASAN

G5 members were invited to draw by Hj Padzil (indirectly PRIME MEDIA)

Below: One of my paintings I've done on the first day

2nd story: Giant Project...it went well



sketches by the members


My work

colors mixed to make black







Adi with his charming smile; sama mcm mickey mouse nya
Nabil posed signing his initials

Finally, my work done..the stars I meant...ideas by Hadri (Adi's bro)..and Udi's as well.

Btw, b4 I forget...from 1st of January til the 7th we are doing potrait drawing and we'll continue on our Giant PROject..the we will continue potrait drawing on the 25th til the 31st of January 2009.

Happy New Year Bloggers!!!

0 comments:

Jason Mraz + Colbie

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP